Victoria Plains Visitor Information
Welcome to Victoria Plains, Western Australia!
Victoria Plains is a local government area in Western Australia that covers an area of approximately 2,500 square kilometres. It is located in the Wheatbelt region of the state, about 80 kilometres north of the city of Perth.
Things to See and Do
- Bindoon - This small town is the gateway to the Chittering Valley and is known for its variety of wineries, breweries, and cafes.
- Bolgart - Bolgart is a small town that is home to the Bolgart Sunset Observatory, which offers stargazing tours and astronomy education.
- Toodyay - Toodyay is a historic town that is home to the Toodyay Museum and the Old Gaol Museum.
- Victoria Dam - Located in the northern part of Victoria Plains, Victoria Dam is a popular spot for fishing and picnicking.
There are a variety of accommodation options in the Victoria Plains area, including:
- Hotels and motels - There are several hotels and motels scattered throughout the area.
- Bed and breakfasts - There are a number of bed and breakfasts in the area that offer a more intimate and personalized experience.
- Camping - There are several campsites throughout the Victoria Plains area that offer a variety of facilities and amenities.
The best way to get to Victoria Plains is by car. From Perth, take the Great Northern Highway north until you reach the town of Bindoon. From there, follow the signs to the various towns and attractions in the area.
If you have any questions or need more information about visiting Victoria Plains, contact the Victoria Plains Shire Council at:
- Phone: (08) 9628 7000
- Email: email@example.com
- Address: 2 Mushrush Street, Dalwallinu WA 6609, Australia
We hope you enjoy your visit to Victoria Plains!